psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I am in a relationship where my partner threatened all the

I am in a relationship where my partner threatened all the time to leave all the time and i finally took it in to my own hands and told her to move since the house is mine. The problem is the dog. i bought her but we raised her together. i have paid all vet bills, grooming bills food etc. I have offered for her to have relationship with the dog if she stays in town but she is angry and won't even look at or touch the dog. What can I do?
Let it go. You have taken on most of the responsibility anyway. If she doesn't want to be involved then let her go. It is less complicated if you let her move on anyway. I would focus on other things rather than the dog. Give him a good life on your own.