MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.

Ive recently found out that the man Ive been involved with

Customer Question

I've recently found out that the man I've been involved with for 3 years has been having conversations with his ex every day, and I also seen texts in his phone where she texted and told him "I Love you" and he texted back and said I miss you and my kids. I want to walk away from this relationship, but he keep trying to convince me that there's nothing going on. What should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 5 years ago.

Russ0114 :

If you find my answer helpful, please accept and feel free to leave feedback.

Russ0114 :

It's obvious that he's being dishonest with you and if you are feeling very strongly that you should end things, and you have proof that there is something at least mildly inappropriate going on, then you need to go with your intuition because although things may not be on another level now, that's not to say that it's not headed in that direction.

Russ0114 :

If he was just talking with her about their children that would be one thing but even everyday is a bit much especially when you've seen texts from him telling her that he misses her and his kids. That doesn't sound like nothing. You're absolutely right and justified in your feelings and wanting to leave. You deserve better than being lied too.

Thanks so much, I've struggled for an answer for so long, I found out recently that they are talking morning, noon and before they go to bed. It hurts but I must go on. Thanks so much!

You're welcome, you'll make it through this and find someone who will treat you like a queen! If you have any other questions in the future, feel free to ask directly for Russ0114 and I'll do my best to assist. Best of luck to you!