Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

I just found out that my husband has been cheating on me for

Customer Question

I just found out that my husband has been cheating on me for 10 years and has 2 children form that relationship.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 3 years ago.
Your husband has been cheating on you and has two children from that relationship. Right now you are dealing with the fact your life just changed and you are trying to understand why. You want to understand why your husband has done this and that he has not told you and has other children by someone else. You are going through a very confusing emotional time. You are trying to accept the news of what has just happened. You need answers in order to heal from what has happened. This is something that he needs to discuss with you and answer any questions you have about what has happened. He has said you are the perfect wife and mother. He has told you the truth about how he feels about you. He could not leave you because he loves and cares for you. BUt he has been living a lie and has had another life. His life got caught up and his love for you, could never let him make the decision to leave you. He wanted to be with you. He now wants to be alone to sort out things himself. He would be very confused that the life he once has is over. He no longer has to hide his life, but he also has hurt someone he loves dearly. He doesn't want to live with the other family. The question you have to ask yourself is are you willing to work this out with him? Can you forgive him for what he has done and understand why this has happened? Do you want to work through this and continue this marriage? I am here to help you through this and if you have anymore questions I will gladly answer.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience: I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not know what I am feeling now. My life is shattered. I can not make any decisions. I am totally confused. I do not know if I can live with him again. I see him often because we are in business together. I try to act civil at the office. He has in the meantime decided to send them away to PE. But I feel I need to confront the women before she goes. Is that advisable.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What if he loves the woman, but he also says that he can not live with her. That he sees me and him together. He is being very nice to me. He also said that he will do anything for me, give me his life. What does all this mean. He also said that I will not be able to be with him after 10 years of disceet.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!