psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Do Brad (10-23-64) and I (11-02-53) have a future together

Do Brad (10-23-64) and I (11-02-53) have a future together? My name is XXXXX XXXXX for Andrea.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
need information
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I did not get my question answered at all. Nothing but a page to accept. Being since I have never used this service I clicked on accept but there was no dialogue at all from the expert that I could see. REFUND PLEASE
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I hit the accept tab because I had never used this service before because I thought I needed to do that to be able to read my answer BUT then it asked me to pay a Bonus! I never even got to read the answer from the Psychic. And I have lost my $15. I would like to get an answer to my question but I am not going to add any more money.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I helped Brad through his divorce two years ago with his twin daughters. I have been friends with Brad for almost 10 years. Helping him with the girls I fell in love with him. I have told him that. We still talk and see each other but he is distant. I am married but my husband and I (his name is John 9-07-53) have grown apart. We are going to counseling but I know that it is not working anymore for us. I feel that my husband knows this also. Brad knows that I have not been happy in my marriage for a long time but he does not want to be in the middle of that which is very understandable. I want a future with Brad but I am just not sure that he wants a future with me. That is what I would like to know before I make any decisions. Thank-you for your time.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You have never answered my question. I paid but I did not understand at the time how this all worked. Will you please read for me because I paid the money before I got the reading. I would appreciate it very much. Thank-you.

Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
I didn't ask because I am not a psychic. I am a therapist. I can send you to the Customer Service person. I don't know what happened. Answer me back and I can get this handled
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Could I please be refunded and then I could maybe use it to ask a Tarot reader? I would appreciate being refunded. Thank-you for checking into this.