psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

im not ova my girlfriend i am a young lisbian and hade met

Customer Question

im not ova my girlfriend i am a young lisbian and hade met my ex wen i was 17 she was 18 we were 2gether for about a year she was my frist love we have been ova for about 3 years now and i still love her i cnt seem to get ova her no mater wot i do i am realy gud friends with her family and some of my family goes out with my family its realy hard for me to let go of her i always see her at family birthdays and week end partys.. everty time i think im geting ova her theres always somrthink to bring me bk in love with her we kinda are friends she noz how i fell but just doent care she says mean things to me but i stil cnt get ova her i need help its like a black hole in my heart that just kecps eating away at me this is a dirrfent story to does other ones.. no one understands wot shes put me throw or wot ive ben throw ive burnt and cut myself i drink alot you may. think i am crazy but i was a perfect young happy lil girl please help me im so lost and dont even no my self anymore
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

You need to try therapy to resolve your need to be in this relationship after a period of time and also because you see her so much. That makes closure very difficult. If this was a relationship that you think could be restarted then drop her a message. If it was abusive or negative then you must seek help therapeutically to move on. You can't be happy longing for an ex. You can also approach her about your feelings so that her words and suggestions give you the closure that you need. Start planning social activities away from where you see her. You have to allow yourself to move on. Stop romanticizing (thinking only of her good qualities). Find a relationship that is solid and positive

If this was helpful press accept