psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

hope to hear from you soon

When your other half tells you, i dont know what to do anymore all i have try to do is make you happy. But I feel he does alot to irritate me or says one thing and does another.. What can I do to try to fix things??? 
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

Communication is essential. There is no other way to resolve issues. Try to pick up a copy of "Mars and Venus Together Forever" first to address the issue of gender and communication. Find a marriage counselor in your area. Just schedule one session to discuss issues. He may find it comforting and go back. If you want to go the nontraditional route then find online therapy for marital issues. There are sites that do sessions by web cam or instant messaging. If you find some of his behavior irritating then you have issues with him as well as he does with you. If all else fails find a professional such as your priest or pastor. He must be willing to get help too. If he isn't you have to reevaluate the relationship

If this was helpful press accept