Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC
14832673

There is a girl i lost who I truly love and I want to get her

Customer Question

There is a girl i lost who I truly love and I want to get her back and actually try to talk and work out what went wrong. I truly believe if we talk we can work it out and love one another again...what should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I understand that if she is not responding it usually means a negative answer but she is also a busy person working two jobs. I know I could continue to try text and emails but I feel they are VERY impersonal and part of the problem. Part of me wants to stop by her work on my way home from an event just to say hi and see her, not start any deep conversation. I have sent her roses and she has said she liked them and they were really nice, but I did not have to. She even asked me more about what the quote meant on the gift but nothing further from that. I might be deluding myself but I do believe she is thinking but she is scared.

I know I made a mistake but I want to work and truly work on the relationship. I believe if we both work on it this time that it will work and things will be perfect. I just do not know how to go about showing her that.
Expert:  psychlady replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Do not feel they answered my question that I was looking for
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That is the issue. I know I seem frantic and that I probably do sound desperate. I have been very patient and last communication from her was last week asking more information about the card that I sent her with the Flowers. I believe she is afraid to talk or is afraid that we may go through the same road again. My mind tells me to let her be and contact her in a week. Yet my heart is telling me that I should just stop by, show her I am not afraid of my feelings anymore, that she means so much to me and I am looking to change my whole life outlook (not be afraid anymore) and that I would want her to see that what I say is not just words, I am acting on these feelings as well.
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!