psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I dont know what to do.. I really like this guy.. we have great

I dont know what to do.. I really like this guy.. we have great chemistry.. and great conversations.. We have been talking on and off for almost a year.. he has moved out of state and we have been talking on and off.. he says that he misses me and wants to see me.. he says the only thing that he misses from this state is me.. so I was supposed to come see him a few months ago.. but I couldnt.. I got really sick.. and then he stopped talking to me etc.. and we recently has started talking again.. and I am planning to see him at the month and then he said that he would come see him.. the state where he moved to .. is where my family lives... I really care about him.. but I dont know what he is doing with me..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.

If his qualities are not making you happy then you have to let it go. If the distance is not making you happy same thing. A relationship has to start with two people in a positive place or else it will not work. If you have been honest and nothing has changed then that tells you that it is never going to change. I would try to talk about what specifically makes you unhappy. See what happens. If in a month or two it doesn't change let it go while it is still new. don't wait until their are feelings involved. Consider whether being unhappy already is not a good sign. You may find happiness in moving on. It's your decision.

if this was helpful press accept I am sorry about the delay