Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Hello please can you help me-im in a new relationship and i

Customer Question

Hello please can you help me-im in a new relationship and i am finding it difficult keeping hard and reaching an orgasim-therefore satisfiying my partner at one stage it got so embarissing limp my partner just laughed and asked has he gone to sleep as well-i blamed being nervous and blamed drink-the night before-is there any advise you can give me-thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.

How long has this been going on? Are you referring to difficulties in sustaining an erection as the main problem, premature ejaculation or both?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi thanks for getting back the main problem is sustainig an errection
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.

I will list some things that I am familiar with that can cause this and then if you wish, I can move your question to the urology section.

1/ Performance anxiety, 2/ diabetes, 3/blood pressure medication, 4/if this is a new relationship the excitement level threshold is low, 5/ depression and medication that treats it.

Some things that you can do (depending on what you're comfortable with) are: using a penis ring, using hypnosis to manage this, having a medical exam to rule out the physiological factors, engaging in foreplay longer