Rev.Dr. August Abbott
Rev.Dr. August Abbott, Clergy
Experience:  Ordained minister: Counselor (spiritual/life)
1604863

Hey .. how can start an conversation with any girl in the library

Customer Question

Hey .. how can start an conversation with any girl in the library or in the coffee shop and then relax and ask her for further information ??
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Rev.Dr. August Abbott replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
?Well sometimes I dont feel relax because when I see a beatiful girl I would like to start a conversation with her to maybe be my girlfriend ?? So is it possible to lead from this point to a relation ??
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so from the first time is it right to talk her number ?? well maybe some one that I have seen for the first time and maybe will never see her again , but someone that I usually see ?? is their difference ??

And yes how can I know if she is in Relationship or single ?? are there any hints ??
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hi , I saw a girl and i talked with her just for a little , she was studying for a midterm in the library.. I asked her and she answered I didnt felt comfortable becuase I thought she will ask me the same questions to make the conversation longer so I decided to stop and contuine studying then after a while she left. I really feel disappionted for not asking for her name and her phone but I was thinking on that time on many things .. Now If I see her again should I make something or not ?Did I make a mistake for not asking for her name and number ? could I make things in the right way again?? please I need your help ..
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so if I see her again should I ask for her name and talk for a little bit and then take her number ??
**well if she didnt ask me I should talk about myself this is what are you saying ?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was disappointed because she didt ask me anything , I was the only one who was talking .. But is this an issue or it's alright ..
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So next time I see her should I talk with her for a bit then ask for her number or wait ?? What do you think ??
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hi .. I talked with her and then I ask her if she go to the gym she said yes and then I asked for her phone and she said sure , but I texted her yesturday and she didnt respond until now ? what do you think ??