psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

My girl friend recently left me with no way to get a hold of

Customer Question

My girl friend recently left me with no way to get a hold of her. She just left a note and the note said she loved me but didnt want to hurt me any more. the only thing we have been fighting about is her spending time with her firends
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

It sounds like she is going through something within herself that may not even have anything to do with you. When people say that they are hurting you, it implies that they are feeling guilt. Where their is guilt there often times an internal struggle going on. Don't jump to what have we been arguing about. Think more in terms of what is going on with her and not what is going on with us. When you find her you will get your definite answers, so for right now focus on where the relationship is going. Just be patient and see if you can reconnect on some level when she reappears. Then focus on her feelings nad why she had such a thought

If this is helpful press accept

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well could it be she is not ready to get marred and dose not want to tell me and just leaves to make it easer?
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
It is possible but that's not how partners respond to problems. Instead of talking and compromising you run off. There is no excuse for that
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yeah i still have the problem that I love her so much do i leave her or try and get her back later ?
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
See what happens and then make your decision. You have to be happy too
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is thre a time I should wait? before i try and talk to her?
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Give her some space but not too much. I know that's vague but there is no rule so go with your gut (or your heart)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
but i shouldnt writer her off yet ? would if be better if I told you what the letter said?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
would it be better if I told you what the letter said?
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
probably