Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

I am in desperate need to find a Marriage in crisis retreat

Customer Question

I am in desperate need to find a Marriage in crisis retreat that is non christian and is more then just a weekend. Can you help?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi, I tried to respond to you earlier but for some reason could not respond to you in chat. As you already know most retreats are weekend retreats and I see you are looking for a longer time. The longest one I could find was four days. This is a non christian retreat that is the longest offered. Let me know if this helps you? Thank you Cathy

JACUSTOMER-f3h4ewdb- :

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunatly I had hoped to get this information a week ago when I asked the question. My sister and her husband have chosen a place and have made their reservations.