Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

how can i get my fiance tammy to fall back in love with me

Customer Question

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
Your fiance Tammy is struggling with falling back in love with you. You feel that her feelings have changed towards you and you want that love back that she once had for you. You do not see the love she once had for you. You said you tried to change your ways, but you keep tripping over yourself. I want you to be yourself, but the one she fell in love with. You need to go back to the person she once knew, but do not try so hard because that is why you are what you call tripping over yourself. Be honest and open, be romantic. Show her the love you have for her. She needs to know how much you care and simple gesture can win her back. A love letter, a single flower, telling her you love her. There many ways to show your love for her. Also relationships go through different stages. Love can get blocked some times when things happen, so you have to take the walls back down to get her to open up too you. She will see how much you care when you show her and she will begin to fall back in love with you. Love some times gets pushed aside when people change, so rekindle your love by going back to the person she fell in love with.