Cathy
Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice
25773729

I am 10 months into divorce proceedings with my soon be to

Customer Question

I am 10 months into divorce proceedings with my soon be to ex-wife. Our divorce will be signed off at the end of the month. My wife moved out at the end of June 2010. At that time I told her I did not want a divorce, I told her that I realize I can't make her feel the way I want her to. She stated she wanted this for a long time, it was to little to late and she was moving on. We have a seven year old daughter and presently share 50/50 custody. At the end of August 2010 I contacted and asked her if this is what she really wanted, she stated yes. I have had very limited contact or conversation with her since August. This is by my choice. I have made no attempt to let her know my feelings. I still love her and want to make my family whole again. My friends and family stated that I need to let her know my feelings before its to late. I feel this needs to come from her
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi and thanks for writing JA

Cathy :

why dont you let us know when it is convenient for you to be online so we can chat with you on this?

Cathy :

let us know