Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

So if he was thinking about leaving then he would be acting

So if he was thinking about leaving then he would be acting differently and distant? What are some signs to look for that its still going down hill?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
If he was leaving he woud be acting differently. One thing, would be he wouldn't say at all that he wanted to work it out, give it another try. He also would not be still texting saying he loved you. I don't see this relationship going down hill at all. I see just a miscommunication. This is why you always have to talk things out in a relationship, cause you don't know how the other one is feeling, unless it's expressed. Because you now know you can work on communicating better and working together. You want to both have equal say in the relationship. You want to focus more on loving each other.