TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Has my husband cheated on me with someone at work And what

Customer Question

Has my husband cheated on me with someone at work?And what is her name.And what does she look like??
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.

You said your husband has cheated on you with someone in work. You want to find out who this person is and what she looks like. Has your husband told you who this person is or described her to you at all?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>Has my husband cheated on me in the past 5 years, and with whom??? Did it happen with someone at work and what does she look like??</p>

You are asking me if your husband has cheated on you in the last 5 years? Is there something going on that you feel like he has cheated on you?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion. I received conflicting answers from 2 psychics. Has my husband cheated on me physically,when and with whom???