psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Me and my husband are married now for 4 years. Our baby is

Customer Question

Me and my husband are married now for 4 years. Our baby is 6 months old, but although we consived a child we have don't have a sexual relationship. I have no desire for any intimacy. This is no going on for almost 2 years and i putting a strain on my marraige. can you please help me.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

The key is to find out why you do not desire intimacy. It may be something deeper than just the sex itself. Look at your background first. Then look at the relationship for anything that might be lacking. This is the key to resolving this. Pills and other remedies will not help if there are intimacy issues. Those are superficial remedies to a difficult problem. Find out why you feel this way and work on the issues resulting in this problem. Do you feel unappreciated for instance. This can often prevent women from feeling sexual. If you are having difficulty finding a reason, see a counselor. The counselor may be able to isolate the difference. Or go to a therapist that can address you as a couple. This may not be a issue of sex drive and more a manifestation of another issue.

If this is helpful press accept