psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

5 month into a relationship that has its problem that were

5 month into a relationship that has its problem that were makin progress in.He turn me down with sex a lot.He says his whole hearts not in it because our relationship is going through problems.if were not good he says he doesn't feel good.That leaves me feeling unattractive,lonely,devastated,confused and even suspicious of another women.I understand where he's comin from but when ur initiating sex and ur flat out turned breaks my heart and I'm not sure how to emotionally handle this.I'm told I'm a very beautiful woman on a regular basis for years and I've never been rejected in bed.

It sounds like your relationship is strained for reasons only the two of you know. This does not have to be so devastating. All relationships go through problems but it takes compromise and much discussion. It can work! Sex can be an issue for a lot of couples and this is a problem that can be resolved between the two of you and a professional. Seek a professional to see what the problems are and how to resolve them. You may not be able to do this alone. Your feelings are understandable. But you should not feel unattractive or confused when tackling relationship problems. That's why help would do you well. It will also allow you to see if your boyfriend is motivated to salvage this. Talk to him about finding a counselor or marriage therapist. This will also reduce your fears about other women. Those are born of insecurity and knowing that the two of you are not getting along.

If this is helpful, press accept