Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

I am manic depressive married to an Aspy - I have always had

Customer Question

I am manic depressive married to an Aspy - I have always had great sex - but it's always been kind of kinky - oral sex, anal sex, fantasy, role play, threesomes - with two wives, the last of which I was married to for 35 years. I currently am married to an Aspy who will only get hot being taXXXXX XXXXXke in the romance novels, will only take intercourse and had an almost 20 year relationship which ruined her life including her career and her property but was with a very sexual Aspy who took her passionately, never cared about her having an orgasm which she says was a relief (Aspy?) We are still in love after two years but sexually it's a disaster - she won't accept oral sex and although she accommodates me the best she can I can't excite her - I simply don't know how and never in my life gave a lot of attention to intercourse itself. Both of my wives had a lot of fun with me - both very sexy. This one is a once a week girl who I really don't know how to please. Can you help me become a "bodice ripper?" She can change because of the Aspergers - Is it too late for me to calm down and get out of my head and in my body so I can join my bride. I can't tell you how important this is to me.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

Hi, just curious what is an Aspy?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
A person that has Aspergers Syndrome - a high functioning form of autism. If you haven't read much about it, I doubt you can answer.
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

LOL, I must be very out of touch indeed that I did not recognize the slang for Aspergers Syndrome. I will happily opt out so a far better expert can work with you. Good Luck. Cathy