AgapeDoc, Counselor
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas is a relationship expert & can help families or organizations become more effective.

I am just getting started in this game and I need a template

I am just getting started in this game and I need a template on the proper way to contact,communicate and and do business with these talent agencies to hire talent,can you advise me on that?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  AgapeDoc replied 5 years ago.

AgapeDoc :

I will admit that I have not dealt specifically with situations such as yours - however in my experience relationships can be cultivated in similar ways no matter what the situation. So..... I would approach talent agents with an attitude of "giving" if you will. That is to say it's best to approach them by giving them something that they value and making them aware of ways you can help them and how a relationship can be mutually beneficial.

AgapeDoc :

One BIG word of caution.... do this with integrity!!!! People can easily see through phony people and don't like to be manipulated.

AgapeDoc :

Be assertive in your introduction but don't be too eager to get a "job" right away. Present yourself as confident!