Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

Been with a girl for 2 months. She said she is happier then

Been with a girl for 2 months. She said she is happier then she has ever been. Well her recent babies dad who cheated on her said he wants her back and now she said she needs space. Am I the "fall guy" who is waiting for him to decide or am I right for waiting on this girl I really lke
You are definitely her backup plan. Good luck with that.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
She has a lot of bad history with this guy. Is there any way to show her being with me a guy who respects her would be a better decision? She was completely surprised he wanted to get back together. She said she is happy with me still even today. She told me she just needed a few days to decide what she wanted to do. She even told me she is afraid she will give me up and regret it. Is this just a line to keep me hanging on. The guy wanting her back has a girlfriend as well. She said she is not seeing him like that and tells people she is still with me as her boyfriend. Does this mean anything?
So if this guy is as bad as you say he is, then why in the world would you want to be with a girl who has that poor of judgment. I still say you are her backup plan. That is a shame that you think so low of yourself that you wouldn't want to be someone's first choice.