psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

Thank you again, for the validation. You cant believe how

Thank you again, for the validation. You can't believe how liberating this feels to finally understand....this all. I think now I can finally move on, find a better job, and get my life back to somewhat normal.....PS...everyone kids him about living in his own reality...if they only knew just how deep...:)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
You are welcome. Focusing on you can now begin. Work towards goals that benefit you in your new independence. Find ways to always benefit your life. Make this a fresh start in every ways, and his reality can now be his reality. Don't get sucked back in. look forward. Find support in others. Focus on long term and short term goals such as finding that job and finding emotional happiness in a healthy relationship.