psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Thank You...funny,you in directly answered my question, he

Thank You...funny,you in directly answered my question, he won't be back around he is too stubborn to ever admit that he needs his ego stroke especially by me. Funny though, the friend who has cancer, put together a special group of close people who he shares his experiences with this is on facebook. I was included, made me feel good. I bet that doesn't sit well with him though....oh poor baby.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

haha. I bet not. Treasure friendships right now as you move on. His relationships with others are tenuous at best but he will never admit it. Find ways to remind yourself that you are a good person and let him live in his artificial world.