psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I am married for twelve years we still in love but our desired

I am married for twelve years we still in love but our desired for material things have change. He has 2kid together we have one. In the past we made wrong financial decision. I need help
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
It sounds like he is the less responsible partner and you are the take charge partner. It can be very draining to be the more responsible. he has some long standing patterns that started before you and that is presently problems now. I would normally encourage the two of you to find a compromise, but he may be set in these ways. You would do better to have brief couples counseling to see why he is so dependent and irresponsible. He may be taking advantage of your good nature and needs to be challenged in a professional setting. This is affecting your family so consider this option
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You think is worth to keep trying