psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

Thanks for your previous help. I heard from my friend 7 days

Thanks for your previous help. I heard from my friend 7 days later and we went on a date to his favorite place the aquarium. Things went well and we seemed to get along great. He showed signs of attention and affection toward me. However, later in the day he told me that we could be in a relationship and promised to call me later that day upon arriving home to his state. I waited and he still has not contacted me it has been 2 weeks. I am feeling like I did something wrong or that he discovered some flaw about me that only a guy could see. He did say I was different from other women he dated. However, I am wondering if I should continue to try to reach him or leave him alone. I really like him and thought he liked me too. I wish to request your expert advice on if I should phone him again and discover his reasoning or move on. I would really like to know to utilize the information in another dating situation future dates. If there is something displeasing about me I wish to know so I can work on it. Please help again thanks.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.

Don't assume that it is you unless you have reason to believe so. A situation can go wrong for so many reasons. You should not concern yourself about things guys can view or pick up on. They are only human. It's probably extenuating factors that may not have to do with either one of you. I would however find out if he is in a relationship because of the abrupt nature of this situation. Is he really trying to have his cake and eat it too. I would write a comprehensive email (or whatever) to him including your concerns. Then I would let it go for good. If he breaks up things like that, I suspect he is hiding something. Let it go; one email. Good luck