psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I am finding scripts my husband is writing that I believe

I am finding "scripts " my husband is writing that I believe he is writing to Woman online. I caught him online 4 years ago on a sex/dating sight. When I recently asked him if was still doing this he said no(I found online names in his wallet-he claimed they were left there from a long time ago). I know the scripts are at least 6-8months old.
The scripts are sexual in nature looking to have an affair. There is sensitivity as I found these in a pocket.
He accused me of not trusting him and said I was looking for things to get the answer I want. I love my husband and believe he does love me. Do I just confront with the proof or let it go? He said he never cheated on me when I caught him the last time-he was just doing it for the thrill.
I find it suspect that you find these now and he claims he isn't doing this any longer. I would be compelled to find out the truth. If not, then you allow this to bother you and you really don't know the truth. A relationship is based on truth even when it is frustrating at times. Your partner should not be angry at finding this truth if it gives you comfort unless he is doing something that is not consistent with being faithful. Although this does not include having sex with them, it is still not conducive a healthy, trusting, honest relationship. Even if he is not doing anything sexual, I would use this to rebuild a honest foundation. If he becomes angry, you have to have a strong foundation built on trust and continue to require this from him
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you . Just clarity - do I show him the actual proof?