psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

Hello psychlady, my name isXXXXX am a new expert

Customer Question

Hello psychlady, my name isXXXXX am a new expert on JA. I responded to a recent 'opt out' client you provided a comprehensive answer for. I suggested that the client pay you and I would give her additional input. She did. So I wanted to let you know.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much. Not many people would go to this extent to be honest. I recently out of nowhere have been finding in the past week that I have been getting questions requesting the same setup where other providers have responded 2 or 3 times and then the question comes to me. I am very confused?

Why is this? I don't know how to do what you describe. Client pays me and then goes onto someone else? I have been trying to find this out what you describe for 2 weeks.

I promise to opt out to you if you help me figure this out