psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

split from my partner he was sending dirty txt to another woman

split from my partner he was sending dirty txt to another woman hes says he thought it was me we have had lots of rows hes blaming me now one min he hates me the next he says give him space i love him i asked him if there was a chance he says he cant say at the moment
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
There is always a chance in any relationship to work on any problem but it takes 100% from both of you. You can't resolve an issue by yourself. In addition this was unacceptable and he needs to be accountable. The reasons he gives is ridiculous. If the relationship is to work then he needs to explain why he did this so that you can move on. You shouldn't accept any excuses. You can always find a couples counselor. If this can be resolved in or out of counseling then the relationship can move forward. Even if it is through healthy communication this is better than pushing it under the rug. I would continue to pursue the reason for this indiscretion rather than burying it.