psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Can I save my marriage my wife moved out she tells me it over

Customer Question

Can I save my marriage my wife moved out she tells me it over we have Ben together for 19 yr I love Here she wont tell me what I did
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 3 years ago.

Is she still talking to you and is she willing to give the marriage another chance? It does not have to be anything you have done.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes sometimes she tell me we are done so no and she told me there is no other man
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 3 years ago.

If she is not willing to talk and take some responsibility for her own contribution to the relationship, there is little you can do. It takes two to sustain a marriage. Regardless of what had triggered her behavior- mid life crisis, an affair, trying to figure out who she is, etc. if she does not own her part in this situation, you cannot repair something that you don't even know what it is.

If anything, what do you think she's willing to do?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My wife is 35
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 3 years ago.
she's been with you for most of her adult life and may feel that she's missed on life.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We have 3 kids 16 15 13 we all miss here
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend 1 credit to view this question.
Spend 1 Credit and view all the answers to this question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Anything I can say or do or is my wife cheating on me
Expert:  psychlady replied 3 years ago.
You shouldn't assume or consider that your wife is cheating unless you really think she is cheating. Looking at circumstances doesn't mean she is cheating. She may have a variety of reasons for wanting to end a relationship. You are stuck taking her reasons at face value because it takes two to keep any relationship going. I agree with the previous expert. You can offer to go to counseling but it isn't effective if she is set on ending it or leaving. You must accept this so that you have closure. Only through acceptance can you move on. Yes it won't be easy. But you have no choice.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like away that I can fix it I know my wife tills love me the way she looks at me
Expert:  psychlady replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.