Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

Im in a relatively new relationship, but in the past few days

Customer Question

I'm in a relatively new relationship, but in the past few days things have happened that has highlighted to both of us that we dont fully trust each other. it's difficult because i really really like him, and DO trust him, im just insecure in myself and that can sometimes make me feel insecure about us. I feel though that he doesnt fully trust me, although i havent done anything to lead to this (he's quite a sceptical person). at the moment we are 'thinking things over', but i really dont know what to do :( i really like him, but im afraid he is going to end things for reasons that he's not telling me. any advice is appreciated! thanks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Spend $3 and view all the answers to this question (you have $23 in your account).