Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

I cheated on my husband. There is no excuse for what I dd and

I cheated on my husband. There is no excuse for what I dd and it was a while ago. A few months after Ifound out I had got an std and possibly givenit to him. I never told him but got my dr to get him meds and gave hima boguss reason why he had to take them. I felt horrible for what I did and regretted it and didnt want to lose him. Iknew if I toldhim he would leave me and we have a daughter together as well. I tried to mke peace wih the situation and move on. I prayed to god everyday for a miracle to save us. A couple months lter I found out we are expecting our 2nd child. I am now 17 weeks pregnant. I am happy with himand our family. Everyday I feel horrible for what I did and regret it so much. I want to tell him but I know he would not forgive me and he would use i against me any chane he could. I just want to know if there is any chance god can forgive me and help me get ridof this pain I am holding onto inside?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
Congratulations on being a soon to be mom. God forgives us for our sins. I have given you some verses to read from the Bible to help you understand sin. I understand you feel guilty and you don't want to tell him because you feel he will leave or keep bringing it up all the time. You need to first work through your emotions on how you feel and can resolve this issue within yourself. You need to ask yourself why you cheated. You feel remorse for what you did and it happened. It is now a healing process in dealing with your emotions. I am here to help you work through this and help. God chooses not to hold our sins against us Isaiah 43:25.God removes our sins for us Psalm 103:12. When we are forgiven we can forgive ourselves Philippians 3:13,14