psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Me and my boyfriend havent spoken since about a week. He had

Me and my boyfriend haven't spoken since about a week. He had reduced calling and texting me and did not come to meet me since a month. i felt he wanted to back out. I feel like texting him now just to ask how he is. Do you think I should do that?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
I would text him even if it's just to figure out what is going on. You deserve a straight answer so text him today with your concerns. If he doesn't respond or negatively, then you know the answer. It's probably over. If he comes back and says everything is fine then let him know you need more contact then that. Work out a compromise. But not knowing is worse than knowing