Cathy
Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice
25773729

A girl I know posted a profile photo on facebook for a week.

A girl I know posted a profile photo on facebook for a week. PLease go to http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=ig4x1qcrcarid74 and click view image to view. The original photo was altered to show bra with the guy pointing finger to the bra(breast). Can someone tell me what is she trying to convey with such a photo ? She took down the photo after a week.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

Hi and thanks for writing JA

She is trying to look attractive, alluring, desirable but is too young to understand that she does not in her photo.

Let me know if you have other questions so you can be certain you get your moneys worth.

She thinks/thought her photo looked attractive to men. That is your expert answer. She was wrong of course but that was her intention.

warm regards,

Cathy

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The photo was altered to show Bra and with the guy pointing finger to it. What do you thing she is trying to convey ? Does she imply she is sleeping with guy? She took down the photo after a week. Also notice, she tries to hide her face.
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

No it does not imply that she was sleeping with a guy. It implies that she was trying to be provocative.

Let me opt out and allow other experts to weigh in on this for you> I hope you find that which you are seeking.

Warm wishes,

Cathy