oh, thank you so much for understanding what I'm seeing...after I posted this question, I found more.last night I did ask him about it last Friday and showed him the posts, and he denied everything and then said, it's all in your head and walked out the door. I don't have access to his computer, he uses the one at work for e-mail convos, and is paranoid about surveillance of any kind and frequently checks his car for GPS monitors. He is miles ahead of me in this game, obviously.
To be honest, I'm thinking of asking HER if she's in love with my husband, and telling her, if so, I will give him a divorce. I have the papers at the courthouse ready for the final judgment, which we put on hold last May. I just hate being in limbo like this. His credo is deny, deny, deny...so I will get no where with him (he's done this before, and I found out after the fact from the girls). I got over it, we moved on( it was extremely hard and damaging)
I think the clincher is, I own the house and he can't afford his own apartment.
but why not move and live with her..but,.he may be thinking this.He's talking about changing jobs all of a sudden. And she is writing she'll be moving soon ( don't know where).
Biggest decision for me is, the kids and I are on his Blue Cross insurance...a great plan. So, I don't have the luxury of finally cutting the cord, even though I am finally emotionally ready.
My question boils down to this, at this point...should I ask her outright?