psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

then said he was entitled to his privacy and i do understand

then said he was entitled to his privacy and i do understand that but i only want the best for him and his life.The other day he came over to pick his child up nas she had a play day with my child and he said that he will be introducing his kids to her soon well in my heart i was unsure but i said to him thats good the kids will grow and learn from her.I dont want to lose the friendship we have so all i could do was support him.He said that she found out she cant have kids and that has been hard for them and he told me to never tell anyone and i wont.I feel sad about that but i said to him if you think she is the one scoop her up befour some one else does. They both work hard full time .I do feel a bit uncomfortable about meeting her because of all this what do you think . Anonomous
Not sure what your whole question is
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What do you think about this relationship between him and her.
Not sure what your relationship is to him
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
One of my best friends.

Support your friend in finding a compromise in whatever lifestyle they choose that can embrace their differences. Just be sure that your friends look at the implications of his choices. Relationships can move past the child issue as long as his wishes are fulfilled without them. Continue to make yourself a confidante that has his best interests at heart