psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Which would be better to do to meet new men to date-go through

Which would be better to do to meet new men to date-go through an online dating service like or pay more for an in-person dating service?
I haven't done either but it would seem that online dating offers more time for really "researching" a guy and his interests and really take your time to look at all of their qualities. It has sort of a sterile approach to it but you don't have to worry about how you will look, how you will sound, etc. and build up to that. It seems good with some who are alittle insecure or feeling awkward. It is also good for those who truly want certain qualities in a man or woman. In person dating offers all of the emotional elements to come in and the chemistry - how he looks, acts, behaves, talks etc. You can know that and make an informed decision. Decide which of these appeal to you more!