psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

what does i love you i want you in my life im pre medapausal

what does i love you i want you in my life im pre medapausal i want to be friends i love you i think about you all the time i dont want to give you hope but this is what i need can you translate from womenish to manish thanks pat.

Anytime women mix I love you with I want to be friends, the I want to be friends part is all that's important. You are in the friend's zone or it's over and you are now in the friend's zone. I am premenopausal is kind of an excuse for however I feel. I don't want to give you false hope means again you are now in the friend's zone. Sorry. For more accurate, just ask her
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i know she is still attracted to me. i accept her boundreys but i cannot just be her friend although i am her friend and want her to be happy
That is a difficult position to be in. You have to define your role then. If you are not sure ask her in clearer terms. You however will have to function in that role. If it is important to not go to the friend zone, take up this exact issue with her. maybe there is a compromise.