psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

dont know if i want to be with my boyfriend or not any mor

Customer Question

dont know if i want to be with my boyfriend or not any more?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Weigh your pros and cons to see what you want more a single life or a life with him. There are always ways to build on the interests that you both have or one of you have to see if spending quality time together can make things better. You may attempt to try date nights such as spending time together in intimate settings. If you find that you are bored with the relationship and you would be happier moving on, then let him know you are moving on. Allow him his dignity by doing this in a respectful way. You shouldn't remain if you feel that the relationship has become too routine.