psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

I have been dating on for a couple of weeks now.

I have been dating on for a couple of weeks now. I notice that after a first date with the three guys that I've been out with, no one wants a second date. Is there anything I can do?

I am not overweight and I have a job and two children. I can't think of anything that I do that's keeping me from not being asked out again. Am I just too impatient?
It sounds like you are being very considerate. Just keep in mind that this could happen for a variety of reasons some of which has nothing to do with you. Maybe they realized they aren't ready for a relationship, they like blondes (?), they like tall people, their just wasn't chemistry, they were jerks, etc etc. You never know what people are looking for. Sometimes they don't know either. Give yourself a more comprehensive choice of dates. It may include kissing some more frogs, but in the end it will be worth it. Maintain your confidence because that is a good quality and the rest will follow