psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

My husband says he loves me but he is no longer in love, but

My husband says he loves me but he is no longer in love, but he doesn't want a divorce. How should I take this?
This definately will take more discussion because there is such a thin line between the two. Most times people mean that they don't feel the romantic part of love anymore. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX this can be addressed in counseling or with effort between 2 people. Ask your husband directly how this can be addressed; he will know how he means it and what his wishes are. If he doesn't want to get divorced then there is hope and a way to work from there. See if he knows what is missing. If it's romance find that spark again. This problem has been addressed in counseling many times.