psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Is it OK for a woman to initiate a relationship Theres

Is it OK for a woman to initiate a relationship?

There's a guy I really like, and have had an instructor-student relationship with him (he was my instructor). We remain on friendly terms. Unfortunately, he was assigned to work in another country. Because I really want to have the chance to spend some time and be with him again, I am planning to go to that country for my vacation. He does not seem to know my intentions.

Am I going too far (figuratively - and literally!) in trying to initiate a relationship? I've been a rather conservative woman, believing all my life that a man should always be the hunter.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
First women can initiate anything! Try to become comfortable and go for it. I would go anyway with the expectation that it may or may not happen. Either way you get a great vacation. If he is interested he will let you know. He may be flattered by the whole thing. Just don't be insecure regarding the outcome. You can always find this skill to be handy later.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The thing is, this guy is conservative as well! Anyways, I'll pluck up courage and go on vacation anyway - and surprise him there :) Thanks
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Good luck. Conservative guys can be flattered too