psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Broken up with my girlfriend, she ended it However i know

Broken up with my girlfriend, she ended it
However i know that wear meant to be, weve been through worse and got back together and got on great after it
She seemed sure this is it this time thou, but i dont know if this is what she really wants or if its a short term thing
Theres alot of stuff between us, promises, memories, cherished items. It doesnt feel like something that can end. Ultimately weve always proven better together than apart.
Shes got alot going on atm and wants space.
My intention is to give her that space, and then try to fix things on our anniversary/valentines (9th and 14th) am i making a mistake?
I do honestly believe shes my soulmate
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
There's nothing with having a plan to reunite. It sounds like you really want this to work. This may or may not be fixable but give this your best shot. Women can really feel romantic on Valentine's Day so plan something special. Be prepared for the possibility that she is serious. That way you will at least not go in blind. Go in with your best intentions and you will know that you gave it your best shot.