psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I CARE ABOUT THIS GUY WE HAD ALOT OF FUNTOGETHER BUT HE IS

I CARE ABOUT THIS GUY WE HAD ALOT OF FUNTOGETHER BUT HE IS GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE AND HE TOLD ME THAT WE THINK DIFFERENTLY AND HE NEVER EXPLAINED WHAT HE MEANT THEN HE TOLD ME HE HAD ALOT ON HIS PLATE I WAS REALLY UPSET AT THE TIME HE ASKED IF HE COULD CALL ME I SAID NO CAUSE I DIDNT LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING TO ME AT THE TIME IM SO CONFUSED ABOUT EVERYTHING CAUSE MY DIVORCE WAS FINAL LAST FEB WHEN I HAD YELLED AT HIM OVER HIS WHERE ABOUTS THAT WAS WRONG OF ME I NEVER DID THAT WITH MY EX I DIDNT CARE WHAT HE DID I APOLIGIZED TO HIM BUT I DONT THINK HE EXCEPTED BECAUSE HIS WIFE USE TODO THAT TO HIM AND I THINK HES COMPAREING ME TO HER NOW HE WANTS SPACE AND TIME I HAVENT TALK TO HIM FOR 3 WEEKS WHAT SHOULD I DO CAROLYN

Sometimes when people say that, they mean you are two different people whether with separate interests or don't have a lot in common. Of course there are other examples but these two come to mind first. As far as calling you, if you have to wait for a person to get themelves together or over a relationship, then it usually isn't worth waiting. Don't be a rebound or subject to someone's timing. All of these things including "needing more space" usually means that I want to date around and be free of a committed relationship. I would advise to not wait for this person and find someone ready to have fun and a girlfriend. Waiting can create lonliness so find what you deserve. As far as yelling new relationship don't break up for brief tantrum and what he says sounds like an excuse. Hope this wasn't too blunt

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
THE SPACE AND TIME THAT THIS PERSON NEEDS DOES NOT NESSESARLY MEAN THERE WANTING TO DATE OTHER PEOPLE HE TOLD ME HE HAD ALOT ON HIS PLATE BECAUSE OF HIS DIVORCE AND I BELIEVE HIM I WAS ACTING TO NEEDY TOWARDS HIM AND I THINK I SCARED HIM AWAY I JUST WANT TO TRY AND GET HIM BACK
I am sorry if I misunderstood. I was trying to give you both sides.
A lot of times when one person has a lot going on and another does not always come together very well. And when you are the one not in crisis, it can seem like the waiting is unbearable. However, he will appreciate you at some time in the near future for supporting him, your patience and your dedication. You can take the initiative without being needy by just reaching out to let him know you are hanging in. Why don't you think of something really sweet and he will know that you are a really nice person - send him flowers (okay that's kind of corny), or something else that says remember I am here to support you. Whatever your actions are now he will remember when his life isn't so chaotic.