psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

what are the most offensive words in Marriage relationship how

what are the most offensive words in Marriage relationship?

how do women deal with Words like submission,
and men "I am tired, i am not in the mood"
The offensive words depend on each person but anything disrespectful, rude or condescending is off limits. Especially words that make the other person feel bad about themselves. Women in general do not like to be called submissive because it can feel as if they are inferior. It has a connotation that one is less than another person. Men may see this endearing but women usually do not. It feels like you are under the control or directive of another person. Men do not like to hear I am tired because they may infer that this means that they are not desired, respected, loved or attractive. Some men may infer these things and therefore not want to hear that statement. A lot of these feelings come from reading into these statements