Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy

hello, i met a man online a couple of weeks ago and have seen

hello, i met a man online a couple of weeks ago and have seen him quite a few times over the holiday period. We slept with each other the other night. I happened to log onto the website and notice that he had been on it a few hours ago eventhough i havent heared from him in two days. My question is should i him that im rather uncomfortable with the fact that both have active profiles and would prefer that we make them inactive or should I not get sexually involved with him again untill we can have a discussion about his opinion about the issue

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. i think you need todo what makes you comfortable. I agree with you, since you seem uncomfortable about him still being online and you being online and that you are not comfortable about that, that you should discuss that with him and let him know that if he is still interested in being online then you'd rather wait to be sexually active. So have the discussion with him and see where he is on this matter.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

I see you are not online.You can still work with me to get an answer to your question.I'll come back to see if you have entered anything.

JACUSTOMER-zwt1g22w- :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX i had answered the question myself...but it still helped to process my thoughts