psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

my girl broke up and gave me her ring and all the things she

Customer Question

my girl broke up and gave me her ring and all the things she had of mine, on christmas and told me
that for a whole year i never included god in our lives, but when i called her two days later
she told me she was glad i called her! do i still have a chance
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
It sounds that you genuinely invested yourself in this relationship. If you think you have a chance, then by all means ask her. Usually women don't look forward to hearing from you if their not interested. Don't by gun shy because she broke up with you. Find a thoughtful way to hook up. Start small and ask her for coffee etc. That will give you a chance to explore what went wrong and work on it. Try with a phone call etc and an activity that allows you to talk