psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

hi please advise me , this guy said he would ring me this morning

hi please advise me , this guy said he would ring me this morning and we would do something, i am still waiting at 11am, should i ring him and just ask what is going on, why wont he say he doesnt want to see me? should i tell him its ok but that he could tell me , should i call him or not as i cant stand the being dumped if i called him it could be a mutual decision over the phone.
I could never understand the dance that people embark in so that one doesn't feel needy or desperate. You did the polite thing ; you waited for him to call. Some people would say let it go. I say call him. Something major really could have come up and now he is embarrassed etc. Be courteous. Call him once or twice. No more. Then you will look needy. Call him and say you were concerned and give him an out. "If you don't want to get together, you can let me know." See what happens, what,his excuse is, and if he wants to get together. If he's a jerk or doesn't want to get together, then you saved yourself days of waiting