psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

so i have been dating this man for a couple of months...and

Customer Question

so i have been dating this man for a couple of months...and we broke up and are now just friends...and we have still be sleeping together. He tells me all the time that i need to move on and he doesnt have time for me. He also told me that the reason we cant be together is because i am too nice. Hes right i have been a push over since i met him.

Last night, we got into a argument and ended all contact. I'm not trying to be one of those desperate women, but i really love him....i could just move on but is there anything i can do to get his attention and have feelings for me again?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
You can't make someone do any thing they don't want to do, especially be in love. He has really made his feelings clear. Now it's time to dust yourself off and find someone willing to return your kindness. Don't apologize for being nice or change from such a good place. If he can't appreciate that quality then he is worth chasing. The world is looking for nice people and so are men. Find a relationship that compliments this quality. The longer you stay with someone who is not compatible, the longer it will take to find one that works. Women often remain in relationships that don't work because their heart isn't open for other relationship. Show him and you that you can do better