TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Dear counselor, My name is Lucy, am Chinese,31 years old,being

Customer Question

Dear counselor,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX Chinese,31 years old,being New Zealand for 7 years, recently,I meet a Man on dating Websit, he is 37,English,We have started chatting since Nov this year,He had a tough life,his wife passed away ,and he has a 4 years old daughter.He said to me he don't want to marry in his country anymore.He seems like me so much.He wants us become a husband and wife one day. For me I do like him,he had a good education, job.I try to be question is how do i keep this relationship ,please give some good advice of my situation.
thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 5 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Category Moderator on JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below: