Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

our son just advised us that his wife beats him. What does

our son just advised us that his wife beats him. What does this mean?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

This is domestic violence (physical abuse). Do you know if he's planning on doing something about this?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He is totally against counseling. We don't know anything about Her. What is "objective A".Is there an "objective c or d"? Did I not get part of your responce?
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

If he is against counseling, they can explore self help tools to help her manage her outbursts. Of course, she has to be willing to work on her behavior. He can also decide what he wants to do about the relationship- does he want to give her an ultimatum and a time frame for her to work on her change, does he want to talk to someone else at their church about this, does he want her alone to consult with a therapist and an anger management professional, etc. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is- something has to be done about this situation otherwise, he will continue to fin himself in the cycle of abuse.

I am not sure what other part of the Q you were referring to. The info typed under this Q thread is the only one I see. If you posted some other info in another thread, I do not see it listed in the queue. Replies are sent by expert when they're on line and having worked on a specific question.